28 June 2008

My first day at HOME!

1st May 2005


firstdayhome2

After an hour car's journey, I arrived at an unfamiliar place.

firstdayhome3

This place is scary!

No friend's barkings

no parents' callings!

No play biting,

no visitors patting.

I want to get out of this place! =(

firstdayhome4

Suddenly, my detective alert sounded.

!!!Beep Beep Beep!!!

Food's detected.

Escape plan put on hold.

Brb!

firstdayhome6

After I gulped down my lunch, someone

wrapped me up with a blue towel!

Oh, please remove the towel,
it UGliFIED me!
Shoo please!
firstdayhome5
Yawn, let me take a short nap before I escape.
-----1 hour later-----
firstdayhome12
When I woke up, I found a friend named Ernie.
Sadly, he deceased 3 days after my arrival.
In my vague memory,
his head was found underneath the sofa,
his body still lying around my cage.
Photobucket
This was our last picture together.
Sobsob, I miss u pal. =(
God bless you Ernie.
Sorry my play-biting went overboard.

Okay, time to go to bed! Tada all!
Sleeping in Progress....ZzzZzzz
Photobucket


And the boy forgot all about the escape plan.
The END.




0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster