25 June 2008

Opposite sex attracts?

Okay, once again we are facing a mars vs. Venus topic. All along, we were brought up with the mentality that north and South Pole attract. Yet, the most frustrating fact is, this theory is starting to invade the animal and human world as well.

A general summary for the video below. Me, my bro and Eunice brought Junior for grooming. There we met a marvelous and gorgeous Japanese Spitz named Kimberly. Despite being a boarding dog, she’s allowed to roam freely as her temperament is friendly! Anyone is allowed to pat her and also entitled to free lickings!

However, after greeting us (me and Eunice), Kimberly only glued herself to my brother. How unfair? Isn't it?!

Words aren't convincing enough, I’ve attached the video below to prove my point!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster