31 October 2008

Last day of third semester

Yesterday was the last day of third semester. Tingling depression? Ironically, these two words seemed incompatible.

Recently, many friends are encountering "matter of the hearts". Yet, I can only helplessly 'encourage' them that if they need a listening pair of ears or a shoulder to fall back on, I'm always available. Sometimes, I seriously hope some scientists can create a magical pill which can alleviate heartaches or even, repair wounds of the hearts.

Girls love chocolates, as much as they fear them. Which is why till now, chocolates is still not the best long term solution to heartaches, unless they are blessed with an inborn skeleton bone structure that never spare spaces for the development of fats.

After hearing all the life stories, witnessed so many break-ups, I decided to take a step back and reconsider if marriage is a "must" or a "want" in my life. If marriage is a "must" so as to please both family parents and relatives; a route to having future offsprings for company through my ageing elderlyhood; or even, a reason to stop relatives' gossips and curiosity on when can they stop giving me angbaos during CNY,

PERHAPS
I need to question myself again.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Cheers! Junior's mum is awake!!!

Anyway, on the marriage issue, if he is a good man and u really want to spend the rest of ur life with him, then marriage is considered as the 2 of you going a step further into the relationship.

cos no matter how enjoyable the 2 of u are during couple stage, things will ultimately get stagnant and bringing ur relationship to the next stage keeps it going.

the same theory applies to having a baby!

:)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster