1 June 2009

Result's out!

Oh yeah!

Last night, I dreamt that I just passed my exam with C's and D's dominating the result slip.
Today, when I was about to leave NIE for the NIE 2009 conference, Sandra sms to say result is out!

So out of convenience, I used iphone to check my result. hehe! Drum roll----------------------2nd lower honours! haha! If you are wondering why am I so satisfied with 2nd lower honours, the reason is simple. I'm really easily contented when it comes to academic stuff. *wink wink*

Anyway, this week I will be in NIE for NIE conference from Mon-Wed. Then Thurs, Fri I will be back in School for meetings. Though conference's hour is quite long, but I certainly enjoy the occassional doze-off treats(sth I don't get in school meetings!=P)!

Okie, looking forward to meeting my NIE TX, XY! =) Let's have some catching up session!

Also, haven't seen my honey and dear for quite somewhile!!! Miss u guys!!! :P (P.S. don't let ning + yi gege see this k)

Sigh.......Can't this week just

fly?

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster